What should you bring?
We suggest that you dress appropriately for sea kayaking and the weather. Appropriate clothing for kayaking may include quick drying shorts (like a bathing suit), shirt (avoid cotton if possible), a fleece jacket and/or wind breaker for layers, and aqua socks with fleece or wool socks (to retain heat if you get wet). We recommend that you bring extra layers, which can be stored in the cubbies located in our secure gear room. All that you have to bring is:
We provide you with what you need!
- sunscreen ( available on site )
- sunglasses ( available on site )
- bottles of water ( available on site)
- camera ( waterproof disposable cameras sold on site )
- binocular ( rentals are available on site )
- snack ( Adventures 4.5 hours long )
The equipment that we provide includes:
- Registered Maine Sea Kayak Guide
- personal flotation device
- spray skirt
- hooded paddling jacket
- dry bag
- aqua shoes
Binocular rentals are available for an additional $3 each.
Located on the Waterfront in Bar Harbor
207-288-0007 | One West Street Bar Harbor, Maine 04609 | 1-877-386-4124