Bass Harbor Head 1858 - 26-foot white cylindrical tower. Southern end of Mount Desert Island, view end of Lighthouse Road off Route 102A, Bass Harbor.
Bear Island 1839/1889 - 25-foot white cylindrical tower. Northeast Harbor entrance, Cranberry Isles
Baker Island 1828/1855 - 43-foot white stone cylindrical tower, center of island. Cranberry Isles, entrance to Northeast Harbor.
Great Duck Island 1890 - 42-foot white cylindrical tower. 19 miles off Cranberry Isles, east side of entrance to Blue Hill Bay, Frenchboro. One of Maine's furthest out to sea light houses. Viewed only by boat ride on calm clear days.
Egg Rock 1875 - 40-foot white square tower atop dwelling. Frenchman's Bay entrance, Bar Harbor, view from Park Loop Road, Bar Harbor.
Mount Desert Rock 1830 - 58-foot gray granite conical tower. 18 miles southeast of Mount Desert Island
Winter Harbor 1856 - 19-foot white cylindrical tower, privately owned. Mark Island, west side of entrance to Winter Harbor. Best viewed by boat. View from land from Schoodic Point Loop Road.
Narraguagus (Pond Island) 1853 - 55-foot white stone cylindrical tower, privately owned. Pond Island, Millbridge, west side entrance to Narraguagus Bay.
West Quoddy Head Light 1808/1858 - Authorized for construction by Thomas Jefferson. 49' red-and-white horizontally banded brick conical tower. Westside entrance, St. Croix River and Cobscook Bay, view end of South Lubec Road, off Route 189, Lubec. Located in Quoddy Head State Park.